A Message From IEEE WIE Day Chair, Chaitali Naik
Hello IEEE WIE Day Ambassadors,
I want to thank you for enthusiastically accepting the role of WIE Day Ambassadors. Your role will help spread the information about the IEEE WIE Day far and wide and will help make it successful.
Here are a few steps you can take as an ambassador.
1. Participate in IEEE WIE Day social media platforms to share events related to WIE DAY. This would mean sharing them widely through your own social media platforms. Events should be between 29 June -31 July.
2. Inform Affinity Groups and Student Branch Affinity Groups in your circles about IEEE WIE Day and keep them motivated to organize IEEE WIE Day events.
a. Please ensure the use of the hashtag #IEEEWIEDay in your promotions.
a. Please use the IEEE WIE Day Logo and also encourage everyone in your community to use our logo in their event flyers. The logo on this page is downloadable.
3. Encourage the Affinity Groups and Student Branch Affinity Groups in their areas to share their event details (aligned with the IEEE WIE day theme) under the thread of the pinned post in the IEEE WIE Global Network to earn a WIE Day Badge (Details on how to earn the badge are listed below).
4. Advise them to report the event under vTools for official tracking.
5. Promote IEEE WIE membership to new and existing members. Check out the referral program here.
5. Once your event is completed please report the success of the event for IEEE WIE newsletter.