The IEEE Women in Technology and Leadership Award Fund was established to recognize women technologists for their outstanding contributions to engineering and technology and the empowerment of diverse populations.
This award is sponsored by Walmart Global Tech.
Nominations for this award open on 1 January 2024
Nomination Deadline: 31 March 2024
One award annually
Basis Of Selection
In the evaluation process, the following criteria should be considered:
- Individual woman technologist
- IEEE Member grade or higher
- Impact of the applicant’s experience in their field, timeliness, innovation and groundbreaking solutions, leadership, professional contributions, contributions to empowerment of diverse populations
- Track record of volunteer contributions to IEEE
- Quality of the nomination
Applicants may apply multiple times but can only receive the award one time. Previous IEEE Medal recipients are not considered eligible candidates.
- IEEE WIE Committee voting members will evaluate all candidates and select the winner.
- Certificate of Recognition
- Cash prize in the amount of US$10,000
- A Plaque
Instructions & Guidelines For Award Nominations
Nominators can submit nominations, endorsers can upload endorsement letters all within the online system.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this award or the IEEE WIE Awards process.