WIE Member Benefits & Discounts
In addition to IEEE Member benefits & discounts, IEEE Women in Engineering Membership includes:
- Discounted registration to the annual IEEE WIE International Leadership Conference, regional International Leadership Summits, and other IEEE WIE events
- Networking opportunities – get involved locally with an IEEE WIE Affinity Group
- Award-winning IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine (2 issues/year)*
- Volunteer opportunities
- IEEE WIE Newsletter (bi-monthly)
- IEEE WIE awards, scholarships, and travel grants
- Opportunities to be featured in IEEE WIE resources
- IEEE Member Directory – discover and connect with your peers
- Tuition benefit opportunities, in partnership with several leading graduate universities
- IEEE Member grade advancement support, and much more!
*Note: Student and Graduate Student Members receive the digital version of the IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine.
How to Join?
IEEE WIE membership is offered to all IEEE members. IEEE WIE membership dues are US$25 annually. IEEE WIE membership is free for Students, Graduate Student Members, and Life Members.
Select “IEEE Women in Engineering Membership” under “Special Interest Groups” when you join or renew online. Join today!