The IEEE WIE Travel Grant program provides grants for IEEE WIE members to attend and present at IEEE-sponsored conferences or IEEE WIE-sponsored events.
Please refer to the deadline schedule below to ensure the timely submission of your application!
For events in January, February, and March: 18 December 2023
For events in April, May, and June: 1 February 2024
For events in July, August, and September: 1 May 2024
For events in October, November and December: 1 August 2024
- An applicant can receive a grant only once every 12 months.
- Applicants must be a current IEEE WIE member and be at least in their second year of continuous WIE membership.
- Applications must be submitted at least three (3) months prior to the conference or event.
- Only one author per paper for the conference will be awarded a travel grant.
- Travel grant recipients must submit an activity report from the event experience along with photos within thirty (30) days after the conference or event.
- Reports may be selected for publication in the IEEE WIE Newsletter and WIE social media platforms.
- Reimbursement will be dependent on submission of the completed activity report, completed expense report form, and receipts.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed after submission of the detailed expense report.
- The following conferences/events are not eligible for the travel grant:
ºIEEE WIE International Leadership Conference
ºIEEE Regional Annual General Meeting
ºIEEE WIE International Leadership Summit