Share Your Success Story
Be an example! Share your WIE affinity group success story with IEEE WIE community for a feature in the WIE Newsletter and social networks!
We invite you to share a short publication or paper with the following details:
- The activity or project that was a success within your affinity group.
- A general description highlighting the overall objectives of the event or activity, and how it was planned.
- Share quantifiable results for the activity and impact.
- Share future plans for your event, initiative or project.
- Provide advice for other affinity groups that may want to replicate your event.
- Highlight whether you received support from other IEEE operating units(OU).
- Share any additional information that contributed to the success of the activity.
Please include the following in your submission:
- Name of the Affinity group and OU.
- Hi-resolution photos of the activity or project.
- Event statistics, i.e attendees, gender and IEEE/WIE membership status.
- Microsoft Word, or PowerPoint document is preferred.
Launch Date: November 15, 2019
Ends: December 15, 2019 11:59 PM (UTC -5:00
Please keep in mind that by submitting the information, you accept the content will be used by IEEE WIE Disclosure of terms and conditions if applies.
- 1st place: US$400 seed fund for future events aligned with IEEE WIE goals.
- 2nd place: US$200 seed fund for future events aligned with IEEE WIE goals.
The winners will be announced via IEEE WIE Newsletter and the social networks.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org