IEEE WIE ILS
IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Summits (WIE ILS) provide regional opportunities to foster networking, mentorship, and collaboration. With the leadership and creativity of our volunteer organizers, WIE will continue the WIE ILS program in 2020 as part of the portfolio of global initiatives that focus on Empowerment, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Emerging/Future Technology.
CONGRATULATIONS to the applicants selected to host a 2020 IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Summit!
2020 IEEE WIE ILS Locations:
- WIE R9 (Colombia, Panama, Brazil) Joint ILS: 28 Sep-2 Oct 2020 – Virtual
- Kampala, Uganda: 15-16 Oct 2020 – Virtual
- Nagpur, India: 6-8 Nov 2020 – Virtual
- Detroit, MI, USA – Late May/early June 2021
- Vancouver, Canada
- Genoa, Italy
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Medellin, Colombia
- Panama City, Panama
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Coimbatore, India: 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th December 2020 – Virtual