Edith Hannigan McHale Scholarship
The Edith Hannigan McHale Scholarship may be awarded annually to a female student at John Adams High School, Long Island, New York, USA, who has enrolled in a major/program of study in a field of engineering, Physics, or math at an accredited
four-year college or university.
- Female student attending senior year at John Adams High School Ozone Park, New York, USA
- Show evidence of application to an accredited four-year college or university and designate major/program of study in Engineering Physics, or Math.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
The scholarship award shall be a one-time check in the amount of US$1,000
How to apply:
- Provide results from most recent ACT/SAT (and SATII if taken)
- Submit two referral letters from individuals who are qualified to evaluate your academic accomplishments (e.g, teachers, administrators)
- Provide a personal statement (200 word maximum) that reflect your career goals
Contact email@example.com with any questions.