On the Go with IEEE Collabratec Mobile App
Whether you are traveling, at work, attending an IEEE conference, or on the go without your computer, the free IEEE Collabratec(™) mobile app will keep you connected with more than 75,000 technology professionals.
Volunteers, members, and colleagues alike are using IEEE’s online professional networking and collaboration platform. Now the new mobile app makes IEEE Collabratec’s powerful features available anywhere you go.
The app enables participants to:
- View posts and comments from your network, communities, and private groups
- Post, comment, ask questions, and share activities in your newsfeed
- Connect and network with other IEEE Collabratec participants
- Create, upload, and view documents in your library
- Message your network directly
- Receive real-time notifications on activities
“With the new mobile app, I can keep up with both my network and the AuthorLab community, says Tiffany McKerahan, author engagement and support manager, Publications. “I get real-time notifications on my phone, even when I’m in a meeting or at a conference.”
“The messaging features option allows me to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in my private groups as they work to develop white papers and blogs,” says Jared Bielby, IEEE Member.“
Get the App
Simply download the free app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play to take advantage of key features that will help you stay connected and collaborate with your network.
For questions about the mobile app, contact Kristen Mahan at email@example.com or Julie Bernicker firstname.lastname@example.org