Call for Contributions to IEEE WIE Newsletter
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is seeking your contributions to the bi-monthly IEEE WIE Exchange Newsletter to share with the WIE community. We invite members to submit a short article or announcement that fits into the following categories:
- News items, conference announcements, etc.
- Brief articles – short, topical, news-oriented
- Award recognitions
- WIE Around the World – WIE Affinity Group activity and event reports
- WIE Member Profile – Learn more
- Member Resources
Guidelines for Contributions
- All articles must be submitted in Word format and include a title.
- Photos, images, or graphics are encouraged, and may be resized for placement.
- Please include links (URLs) to additional information.
- Word count:
- News items, Affinity Group reports, and announcements – 50 to 200 words
- All articles have a limit of up to 500 words.
Please submit your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org by the due dates indicated below.
- February Issue – due 20 January 2020
- April Issue – due 20 March 2020
- June Issue – due 20 May 2020
- August Issue – due 20 July 2020
- October Issue – due 20 September 2020
- December Issue – due 20 November 2020
By submitting a contribution to the IEEE WIE Exchange Newsletter, you are agreeing that the content submitted will be publicly available. IEEE Women in Engineering reserves the right not to publish all submitted content in the IEEE WIE Exchange Newsletter. WIE may also use submitted content in a future newsletter issue. Minor editorial changes and spelling corrections will be made. To establish the identity of contributors, your name and/or your group’s name may be published with your article or contribution. By submitting images to be used with your articles, you authorize WIE to use these images in our publications.
For questions, email email@example.com.