IEEE WIE Travel Grant program provides grants for IEEE WIE members to attend and present at IEEE sponsored conferences or IEEE WIE sponsored events.
- Applicants must be IEEE WIE members for at least 1 year and must hold IEEE WIE membership in the current year of application.
- IEEE WIE Travel Grant Program provides funds for applicants traveling to attend and present at an IEEE sponsored conference or IEEE WIE sponsored events.
- Applications must be submitted at least three months prior to the conference or event. The IEEE Women in Engineering Committee (WIEC) will review applications and make decisions at their next scheduled WIEC meeting. It takes at most two months.
- An applicant can receive only one grant per year.
- If applicants are granted a travel grant this year, they are not eligible to apply again next year. One year interval is needed.
- Only one author per paper for the conference will be awarded a travel grant.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed after submission of the detailed expense report
- Student applicants will be required to provide university affiliation documenta
- Those who receive travel grants will be expected to submit a one page report from the conference or event experience along with interesting photo(s) within 30 days after the conference or event.* Reports may be selected for publication in the IEEE WIE Newsletter.
- Applicants are required to complete the
travel grant application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel Grant Limitation up to US$750.
- The following conference/event are not eligible for the travel grant.
- IEEE WIE International Leadership Conference
- IEEE Regional Annual General Meeting
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com