The purpose of this award is to recognize a professional member of IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) who has made an outstanding contribution to WIE, their community, and the engineering community, through their dedication and involvement in projects or activities directed toward fulfilling one or more of the WIE goals and objectives.
Nomination Deadline 01 March
One award annually
Basis of selection
- Letters of endorsement by colleagues and fellow members
- Service to WIE at Section or Society level
- Service to non-IEEE professional/technical organizations
- Candidates will be evaluated based on their IEEE WIE volunteer participation and community involvement; not on professional achievement
- Completed nomination form, completed by nominator
- Two (2) letters of endorsement
The winner will be recommended by the WIE Awards Subcommittee and approved by the WIE Committee.
A Certificate of Recognition and cash prize.
Instructions and guidelines for Award nominations
Nominators can submit nominations, endorsers can upload endorsement letters all within the online system.
To submit your nomination please:
Please email WIE Awards if you have any questions about this award or the WIE Awards process.