Call for Contributions to IEEE WIE Newsletter
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is seeking your contributions to the bi-monthly newsletter. We invite you, our members to submit a short story/article/announcement that fits into the following structure:
- News items, Affinity group reports, Announcements – Short, topical, news oriented
- Conference announcements
- Award Recognitions
- Major Articles – In depth discussions of topics of your interest (Articles will be reviewed before placement)
- Submit anything else you would like to share with the IEEE WIE Community
Articles should be submitted in Word format
- News items, Affinity group reports, and announcements – 50 to 200 words
- Major articles – 500 to 1500 words
All articles should include section headings. Illustrations are strongly encouraged to illustrate and emphasize your message.
Please send your contributions to email@example.com
February Issue -IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due January 20th)
April Issue – IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due March 20th)
June Issue -IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due May 20th)
August Issue – IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due July 20th)
October Issue -IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due September 20th)
December Issue -IEEE WIE Newsletter (Due November 20th)
Please note: By submitting a contribution to the newsletter, you are agreeing that the content submitted will be publicly available.
IEEE Women in Engineering reserves the right not to publish all submitted content in the IEEE WIEexchange Newsletter. We may also use submitted content in a later newsletter instead of the current one. We will make minor editorial changes or correct spelling mistakes. To establish the identity of our contributors, your name or groups name will be published with your article or contribution.
For questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org